Ski & Snowboard Transportation
Transporting Skis & Snowboards to Europe, USA & Canada
- Do you have to pay extra handling charges to take your skiing equipment away?
- Do you find the excess baggage and weights unclear and have you ever been caught out at the airport check in desk?
- Do you find carrying your ski or snowboard equipment to and from the airport a hassle?
- Have you had to buy special bags to put your equipment into and are these substantial enough to prevent damage?
- Have you had to wait for a long time for your equipment to come off the other end?
- Have you ever had your equipment damaged by the baggage handlers?
Benefits of Ski Carriage Transporting
One of the benefits of being a member of skicarriage.co.uk is that you no longer have to worry about any of these points. We provide the Sportube hard shell case which your equipment is transported in to prevent any damage. Your equipment is shipped to your chosen resort using leading couriers UPS, TNT and FedEx dependant on where you are travelling to. If you are using our "standard" package your equipment is fully serviced and prepared before you arrive in resort by one of our partner Sports2000 shops, of which there are over 450 throughout Europe. We will let you know which shop your equipment is being serviced and stored at, which will be very close to your accommodation.
If you are travelling to the USA, Canada or some parts of Europe your equipment will be serviced prior to despatch by Edge to Win a fully accredited servicing outlet based in the UK. We will then ship your equipment directly to your accomodation which we will arrange directly with them. If you are using our "economy" package it will be up to you to arrange receipt at your chosen accommodation.
After your holiday you simply put the ski equipment back into its case and take it back to the Sports2000 from where you collected it or alternatively leave it at your accommodation for us to collect. This means you only have your personal luggage to carry with you and have no worries about hanging around at the airport or potential damage to your valuable equipment.