What's included in our ski carriage service?
- Where do you currently get your annual ski and snowboard service carried out and how much does it cost you?
- Do you have the time to take your equipment to a ski service outlet in the UK before you go on holiday?
- Do you have your skis serviced once you arrive at the resort, losing valuable time on the slopes whilst this is carried out?
- How busy is the shop in resort with all the hire customers?
- Are you fully satisfied with the service itself?
Benefits of Ski Carriage
One of the benefits of being a member of skicarriage.co.uk is that you no longer have to worry about any of these points. In addition to having your equipment waiting for you at your resort on arrival, it will have already been fully serviced for you to an excellent standard. Our ski outlet partners are completely committed to ensuring that your skis and boards received from us undergo a comprehensive service.
The service will include cleaning the base by removing old wax, repairing any holes or scratches by filling them with p-tex, taking off excess p-tex leaving a flat surface, stone grinding the bases with a diamond finish, sharpening the base and side edges, machine waxing, structuring and polishing of the base and checking that the bindings are working properley. Additionally on arrival, the DIN settings will be checked and of course fitted to your boots.